Times are changing fast. Exhibiting costs are rising. Attendee behaviors are shifting. Executive management is pressing you for tradeshow cost justification and ROI. And, if you’re like most, you haven’t received a single hour of formal exhibiting education, and don’t have a lot of time to seek it out.
The Exhibitor Resource Center is you and your entire staff’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI. Three easy ways to find the information, answers, and solutions you need to keep up and stay ahead:
1. Live & Re-playable Exhibitor Webinars:
• Increasing Brand Awareness & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic: How to Use Integrated Marketing to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your NAA/SHC Exhibit
Competition for attendees’ time in the exhibit hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right attendees find their exhibit. Register today to join preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, who will walk you through an eight-step pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right Student Housing Conference & Exposition attendees.
2. “How-to” Exhibiting Article Series:
Quick-read, informative and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Our exhibiting success article series address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor today. Just click the topic below and start reading. Be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
• How to Write an Exhibitor Listing That Stands Out
• High-Impact Pre-show Marketing – How to Identify and Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
• Making Sponsorships Support Business Objectives and Deliver More Value
• 4 Steps to Generating Tradeshow PR
• Going Social With Exhibit Marketing
• The Art of Smart Giveaways
3. “Ask the Tradeshow Expert” Q&A:
NAA has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America’s leading expert on trade show success. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond personally within 48 hours. Submit your question now!